Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Question and Answer

I got this long tag from ate Norm. It's very long but I try my best to answer all the questions written here.
1. Did you ever date the last person you kissed? Yes! of course he is my one and only partner in life.
2. Pretend you’ve had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing. I can't imagine myself in front of 15 beers, maybe I already fall asleep in the table.
3. What do you want? I want money, why you can give me?
4. What are you doing tomorrow? Wake up early then assist my 3 kids to get ready for school.
5. Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes I need to talk to myself.
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? No, I usually use glass for milk.
7. Who knows a secret or two about you? I have no secret
8. How long is your hair? not so long and not so short
9. Do you like Batman? my kids love batman
10. Who was the last person you told that you loved them of the opposite sex? my husband of course
12. Do you swear at your parents? swear
13. Do you like anyone now? nope
14. When was the last time you lied? I forget when was it is
16. Is your birthday on a holiday? No its school day
17. What instant messaging service do you use? texting using my cellphone
18. Last thing you cooked ? fried chicken and hotdogs
19. Did you have a nap today? no, I don't like to nap during the day
20. Whose house did you go to last? my house then go to school
21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats? I wear more on jeans
22. Why is the sky blue? only God knows
23. Do you like green beans? yes, I like it
24. Do you swear a lot? Sometimes it depends
25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Warehouse or NCCC mall
26. Have any regrets? Before I felt but not as of now
27. Do you use an alarm clock? yes if I have an appointment
28. Where was your default friendster picture taken? I don't understand
29. Do you ever snort when you laugh? no, can't remember
30. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite gender? smile and eyes
31. Is cheating ever okay? no its bad
32. Do you want someone you can't have? no
35. Who would you like to see right now? my hubby
37. Are you a social or antisocial person ? both depends upon the place
38. Are you old enough to vote? yes , I vote
39. Do you have a tan? yes, I'm tan
40. Whats something you regret? no regrets
42. What school do you go to? My kids school private
43. What radio station do you listen to? FM
44. Who was your first best friend? many to mention
45. Are you afraid of the dark? yes I'm afraid of the dark
45. Why? Just like that
47. Do you miss someone today? yes my husband
48. What's your favorite song? here I am by Bryan Adams
49. What place you love to travel? Manila
50. Who's always there for you unconditionally? my family

No comments:

Post a Comment