Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Facts About Me

I got this tag from ate Norm. Thanks for sharing this sis I like it.

THE RULES - Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I am a woman with sensitive feelings, very affectionate, kind and considerate.
2. I love flower very much, by taking care of it makes me feel good and it's my way of relaxation for healthy lifestyle.
3. I am very supportive in terms of my son's education financially, spiritually and morally.
4. I am very sweet, loving, caring, humble, generous, helpful and very thoughtful to my loveones.
5. I love to hang out with friends like malling, swimming and going beautiful places.
6. I am very efficient and devoted to my work and i did my best for good result.Te
7. I love reading interesting books, listening music, watching tv, cooking, sewing, gardening, playing badminton and blogging.

Now I am tagging those 7 persons who visits my site. Just feel free to grab the tag anytime you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment