Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tag From A Friend

Got this tagged from Sunshine and I will pass to everybody.
1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Its depends upon the situation...yes sometimes but usually I didn't hide my feelings
2. How can we tell that you're already irritated?
My face becomes ugly
3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you?
Surely ignore the person...don't talk to that person forever..
4. What usually ruins your mood?
If I'm so mad or angry with somebody
5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?
I think no one...as of now
6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
I don't want to share
7. How often do you shop for clothes?
I always shop clothes if I have money
8. Who's your long-time crush?
my husband
9. Someone you just had a crush on?
nope
10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't?
nothing
11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?
no
12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
I love going to far places but I always ask permission with my family
13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
No and never talk to stranger too.
14. What do you want to do at this moment?
I want to eat ice cream after this tag...
15 . The worst feeling?
No can't remember...I really forgot all those worst feeling I have before...
16. How about the best?
When I gave birth to my twins and kim as well
17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
Of course not....I only give my number to the one I love...
18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
Hi! to those interested to answer this tag...feel free to grab this...okey...
19. What/who do you need right now?
Money
20 . Happy with your life?
Happy of course

No comments:

Post a Comment